1. My parents claim that the first movie I saw in the movie theater was The Wizard of Oz. I have to trust them on this, because I have no memory of it. A complete blank. My first movie-going memory (and possible first memory) relates to Star Wars. That memory stuck, and I can still bring it up in my head to this day.
- BBC America renews 'Atlantis' for second season
- Every 10 Years a River of Fog Fills the Grand Canyon. This is What it Looks Like
- Cover Reveal for Hero, Cursed by Diantha Jones
- December 1 - 31 Highway to Hell Mega SALE
- IndieWritersReview: New Release Today Stains On The Soul (Pagan Writers Press) by Jamie White!!