Okay, first I want to thank the talented duo of Roz and Patty for nominating me for the Liebster Award and second, I’d like to beg their forgiveness for taking so long to get my post out there. Okay, now let’s move on to bigger and better things!
This is what it’s all about:
Nice and shiny, right? Have no fears, I’ll be announcing who the lucky recipients of this award are in a little bit, but first I wanted to go over the rules:
· When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
· Pass the award on to 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the bloggers that you nominated them!).
· You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
· You are not allowed to nominate the blogger who nominated your blog!
· You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can google the image; there are plenty of them!)
Sounds simple right? Cool, so glad to hear you agree. 🙂
11 Random Facts about CP Bialois
- I’m a huge fan of the New York Giants and Rangers, but also like the Philadelphia Phillies (cue the boos)
- I’m a dog lover, but 13 years ago I was introduced to two girls that stole my heart making me a cat lover.
- I love to sit in a dark room and listen to music to relax and let my inner child play.
- I’m a chocoholic. Anything with chocolate (preferably Hersheys) will not survive long around me.
- I’m a shy, introverted person unless I have something to say. Good luck in getting me to shut up when I get going. 🙂
- Sleeping is my favorite hobby and I don’t indulge as much as I think I should,
- I’m a huge Captain America fan and comic geek.
- I’m a history nerd and would live off the History channel if I was allowed to.
- I once cut my dad’s hair on a whim. Believe me, I never did that again. 😛
- I’m a softie at heart, but one usually needs to get through my surface BS to find the real me.
- I’m extremely loyal to friends, but if we’re being chased by zombies I will so trip you… maybe.
Questions from Roz
- How old were you when you first fell in love? Taking away Daisy Duke as I was too young to understand what love means, I was nineteen and working at Burger King. We were together for nearly a year before going our separate ways.
- Who is the most influential person in your life today? I have to say my dad. We’re so much alike that we can’t spend more than five minutes in the same room without fighting and that made it difficult to relate to him as I grew up. As time goes on, I’ve learned to appreciate what he did for me without expecting a thank you. A day doesn’t go by that I don’t impart some piece of wisdom he taught me onto something in my life.
- What do you regret the most in your life? My biggest regret is not being a better son and making my parents lives a little better and easier.
- What’s the best thing about living where you live? Knowing it’s going to be sunny and warm every morning when I wake up. Add to that I don’t have to shovel snow anymore and I’m pretty content.
- What are you most proud of in your life? Without a doubt it’s becoming a writer. It wasn’t something I ever sought out to accomplish until a couple of years ago but I can’t think of anything I’d rather be doing.
- What is the best gift you ever received? Oh boy, this is going to date me somewhat. lol It’s a two-fold answer so bear with me. When I was a kid, my dad liked to take me to the movies and the newstand to get comics. For my fourth birthday my parents bought me a bunch of Star Wars toys. They were the coolest things I ever saw and I played with them for months afterwards. When summer came around, my dad told me there was a sci-fi movie at the local theater and asked if I wanted to go. Of course I said yes, and I saw the original Star Wars movie for the first time. It brought the toys to life like never before and I couldn’t wait to recreate what I saw on the big screen.
- When you spend money on yourself, what do you indulge in the most? That’s easy, books and dvds. lol I’ve had to curb that over the last few years as our house is kinda small and we ran out of places to put them. 🙂
- Would you rather read a classic novel or see the movie? That’s a tough one. Honestly, I’d have to stick with the book as they’re filled with more imagery you can absorb faster than a movie. Still, I wouldn’t turn down a chance to watch Treasure Island or Old Yeller. 🙂
- Has a major occurrence recently changed your life? Getting married. We’re closing in on our two year anniversary since my wife decided to keep me around on a more permanent basis.
- If yes, was it good or bad? If no, what major occurrence would you like to experience? I’ll have to go with it being good or the wife will kill me. lol j/k.
- Do you donate to any charity, and if so, which one(s)? We donate old clothes and canned goods to the Vietnam Veterans.
Questions for my nominees.
- What is the one thing you miss about being a child?
- What was your dream job growing up?
- Where is your favorite place to relax?
- If you have one person to thank for where you are today, who would it be?
- Out of a the celebrities, living or dead, who would do you want to meet?
- What would you say to them?
- If you were stuck on a remote tropical island, what three(3) things would you take with you (people and pets don’t count)?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Are you a TV control dictator?
- What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
- If it hasn’t been made, what book would you like to be seen made into a movie?
And now for the best part, my nominees in no particular order. (No pressure guys. :))
- Shay Fabbro
- Dina Santorelli
- Michelle Cornwell-Jordan
- Sharon C. Williams
- Kaye Dacus
- Emlyn Chand
- Falcon Storm
- Eden Baylee
- Mandy Eve-Barnett
- Tracy James Jones
- Rebecca Hart
I guess that about wraps things up here… oh, wait a sec, before I forget… Sorry, My notes tried to make a run for it. There’s no pressure to anyone I listed as having to take part in this. We’re all extremely busy so if there aren’t enough hours in the day, no worries. 🙂 This is meant to be fun. Have a good one guys and good luck. Oh, and no tag backs. 😀